Birthday Poppies

Hi There,

I have a third project to share this month using Poppy Wishes from the Graciellie Design Digital Shop.  I always need birthday cards so I made this one for my sister.  I really enjoyed coloring this poppy image. I added a pointillism background as well.  My inspiration was the paper I used from BoBunny Faith. Used a corner chopper to round corners and some novo drops in bottle green.


If you'd like to purchase this set or others you can go shopping and use this 10% off code BARBARA10 for your purchases in the Digital Shop. Go take a look! There's also a NEW Pre-Release available for purchase called Count On Me.

Also come back April 1st when we will have our April Release and blog hop with Westcott Brand.  It's gonna be fun!





3 comments:

  1. I was so glad you commented on my card on SCS today, and found out about Graciellie digitals. I have always been a huge fan of Marcella Hawkins at Power Poppy, and have come to really love many things about working with digitals. I loved the beautiful images on Graciellie and the fabulous sentiments that were with them, and when my craft budget recovers from the damage I have already done this month, I will be getting serious about purchasing some of them. Thanks to your link here I learned something new today. I love florals. I never use to like stamps with people at all until I discovered Unity and now I seem to love their images. There is just so much talent out there and finding it is like finding a hidden treasure. I am a former SU demonstrator who tired of the same old same old, that they were offering, and I was more of a card artist than demonstrator anyway. I wanted to explore what others were offering and not be so tied to SU for images I used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the addition of the green drops. Your coloring is great! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS