Will You Be Mine?

Hi there,

Just wanted to share I card I made this week.  The inspiration for the tag on the card comes from Unity.  Angela the owner of Unity stamp Co. did a video in the private FB group.  She made a tag and wanted to see what we could do.  So here's what I came up with.  She used the tag, stamp stencil and wash tape.  I forgot the stencil.  My bad.  I added the tag to a card for Valentine's Day.  Isn't she sweet.  She is a Phyllis Harris design and you can purchase her HERE. They are all on sale this weekend!!!! Eeeeekkkk I love these sweet images. DP is Simple Stories Love&Adore, Tag die from Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 (it's 2 dies, the tag die and windows) , Sequins string is from Concord & 9TH. Of course colored with Copics.





Happy Stamping and coloring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS