Beautiful Fuschias

Hi there,

Today I'm featuring another digital stamp set from Graciellie Design called Beautiful Fuchsias. I have to admit I've never colored this flower before so I just googled some photos and they are the most beautiful colors!  They are a very exotic looking flower I must say.  I don't believe I've ever seen them in person.  I then added some doodling some dots and white highlights to bring these flowers to life.  The sentiment is from another Digital stamp set called Thinking Of You. To finish I just doodled around sentiment, air brushed around flowers and I've been playing around with a laminator and decofoil with a few leaves.  I used Emerald Watercolor foil found HERE. This stuff is fun! I also added some sherbet shimmer Nuvo Drops. Gracie the owner of Graciellie Design has a blog and YouTube channel that will give you lots of tips and tricks to foiling!  She does amazing design with digital stamps and deco foil!

If you would like to purchase these amazing digital stamp sets please use this 10% off code BARBARA10 for my readers.  Use as often as you like!  Go check them out!







Happy stamping and coloring!


3 comments:

  1. Hi barb! love your coloring on this, so pretty! I think I need to get this set! and the copics!! HAve a great day!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card. Fantastic coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Love the detailed accents with our Deco Foil!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS