Happy New Year!

Hi there,

I'm just now getting around to making a few New Years cards.  I managed to work on one today and do a little coloring too!  This cute little snow peep is from Unity. It's not a new image, I got it last year.   Do you struggle for layouts?  I know I do.  Thats always my starting point and I usually get my color palette from the Designers papers.  The DP is from My Minds Eye Christmas On Market Street, The image is From Unity Let's Get Slushed. The sentiment was heat embossed with Stampendous Pirate Gold embossing powder (one of my favs).

I've taken classes from Copic each time they have come to teach in my area of Phoenix AZ And those classes have been very helpful to me.  I always go back to the booklets I've gotten for reference on how to color things.  You can check out the classes HERE . I'll be taking a couple later this month as well.  Ive also taken lots of card classes in the past from Jennifer Dove she has a beginners coloring class through Annie's Crafts to check out. Her blog is Just4FunCrafts and she also does Copic Boot Camps for beginners and advanced coloring which I have done as well!


A closer look



Other products used:
Lawn Fawn Leg Cross-stitched Rectangle Stackable
Die-Namics Stitched Square STAX
MS border punch
White Jelly Roll pen
Sakura black glaze pen
Uniball gold pen

Happy Stamping and coloring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS