Flourisheslc November Release/Blog Hop Day3

Hi there,

Its day 3 of the Flourisheslc release and blog hop.  Today we are featuring Camellia Love .  No your not seeing things, we had a glitch Monday and showed the wrong set.  So I'm going to show another set as well called My Cup Overflows a cute coffee set illustrated by Lauren Pope. I re-edited my post on Monday but not sure if you saw this one so I wanted to add it today. Scroll down to see the coffee set and Please visit the Design Team to see all the lovely creations.




A closer look


Senior Design Team blog hop
Barb Thompson (you are here)
Beverly cole


1 comment:

  1. I just brought in some of my camellias to enjoy and now I can enjoy your card as well. Love that coffee stamp set too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS