Flourisheslc November Blog Hop/Day 1

Hi there,

Welcome to day 1 of Flourisheslc November Blog Hop so lets get to it.  Today we are featuring My Cup Overflows  a great coffee set by Lauren Pope  We had a glitch for Day 1 release so this is re-posting with  My Cup Overflows. Camellia Love will re-post on Wednesday. I stamped and colored the coffee cup and die cut and added a few coffee beans that I cut out. Added the sentiment. Please scroll down under photos to see the Senior Design Team list.





Senior design Team Roll
Flourisheslc Blog
Barb (you are here)
Beverly Cole
Linda Lucas
Naomi Gong
Rebecca Ednie
Tricia Traxler

Happy Hopping!












4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I loved this card from the beginning. Thanks so much for the time you spend, and the beauty you bring to the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Beautiful cards on the blog hop using that camellia stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card. I have to agree this Camellia stamps is a beauty, surely could end up a a great go to set for me.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS