Flourisheslc Friday Free For All/Monochromatic

Hi there,

It's Time once again for our Friday blog hop featuring Flourisheslc stamps.  Today Linda Lucas has challenged us to use a monochromatic color scheme this week.  I decided to use the orange color family for my card. I used Fuji Mums for this card.  I first die cut my card stock then stamped the mums and leaves. Colored with Copics and then masked off mums and airbrushed background. I also used Jester-Diamond background for the layer underneath and I stamped that with Flourisheslc Classic White card stock It comes in a pack of 40 sheets. I love this card stock for my card base as well. I love how this card came out and the sentiment is from Fall Tree so now I instantly have a Thanksgiving card! Please scroll past the pics to see the design team links. Stop by the Flourisheslc Store there are lots of new stamp sets to drool over and purchase! Monday we will showcase new stamps for December!!! They are fabulous!!! Enjoy.


A closer look




Blog Hop Role
Barb (you are here)

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. Love the design of your layout for this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars, your card is just stunning! Your coloring literally made me swoon :) Such a lovely breath of the fresh autumn air! I found you from Tricia's lovely blog and now I'm a new follower ♥ Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS