Hero Arts Flowers

Hi there,

I haven't been blogging for a while, I took the summer off but now I'm back with a few cards to share.   I needed a couple of sympathy cards recently and thought there two images from Hero Arts would be perfect!

The first one is from Hero Arts an add on monthly kit from March called Marianne's Flowers.  I am  huge fan of Marianne Walker from Copic.  Even took a class from her here locally in Arizona a while back!  So when these images came out I had to have them.



Here's the link to Marianne's Copic Flower Book

Other supplies used:
Altenew Shutter Cover
Technique Tuesday Fancy Flourishes
Wow embossing powder Rose Gold
40lb Vellum
Various Copic Markers
Copic Flowers book


The second card I used Another Hero Arts my monthly kit. It's a Stamp & Cuts set.  I colored the flower with Copics, die cut the image and then adhered to card base and added some sparkle with a glitter pen.


other supplies used:
DCWV paper
MFT Die-namics leaves die
Spectrum Noir glitter brush pen
various Copic markers
Hero Arts stamp & Cuts banner

Happy stamping and coloring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS