More Than Chocolate

Hi there,

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  My favorite part of the day is having chocolate!! How about you? So when I saw this set called Just Let It Happen from The Cat's Pajamas  I just had to order it! I just love their stamps.  Especially the cats and dogs doing all kinds of fun stuff.  I Stamped the image with brown Mementos ink and colored the rest with Copics and the background is airbrushed!  The paper is from my stash, Peek-a-boo Wonky Window , Heart Strings Die , Stitched Heart Stax ,  Mini Heart Collection .


 

A closer look




Happy stamping and coloring!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day. What an adorable card. Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just toooo fun!!! I love that cat!!! I need to get him. :) I hope your valentine's was more fun than mine. My husband took me to a clinic to get diagnosed with the flu!!!! Happy Valentines dear! Hmmmmm...I didn't get any candy either!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS