Hey birthday boy

Hi there,

Today I'm sharing a guy birthday card for Red Rubber Designs .  This set is called Hey Life .  Its a fabulous silhouette set for boys and guys!  I always have trouble coming up with ideas for guys but with this set it was easy!  I started by using the smooching technique with distress inks on a clear block, adding some water then smooching the block onto white card stock in two areas.  Let that dry then stamp the image in black ink.  Really simple and then complete card.  I added a few dies to add some interest and done! BTW, this is my last post for the Red Rubber Designs Team.  I've enjoyed sharing all the really great stamps in the shop!  Thanks to Pam and the girls it was really fun!



A closer look


Happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS