Send To A Friend

Hi there,

Thought I would post a card today I made a few days ago for the January challenge over at Stamp Junkies FB group.  Have you heard of this group?  You can join too just go on over and ask to join then post anything you've stamped.  This is their January challenge sponsored by Catherine Pooler go HERE to visit Stampnation, purchase her Stamp Of Approval kit or watch a video.  She's a busy lady and I just love her!  So here is my card you had to use certain colors, post by 1/25 and send it to a friend. You can win one of her SOA kits!!!!!!  Nice huh!  I used a stamp set and die from WPlus9 called Doodle Buds found HERE and HERE and a few dies from Mama Elephant Friend Die and Prettied Up die . I colored the buds with Zig clean color pens found HERE . I embossed the sentiment.



Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors on this project. It is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice spring colors! Also enjoyed visiting Catherine Pooler's site.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS