Hot Cocoa

Hi there,

I made this card for National Hot Cocoa Day!  I'm also entering this in the Holiday Coffee Lovers  blog hop.  Have you entered a card yet?  They are giving away lots of great prizes!!!  49 to be exact!  So here is my entry using these adorable Purple Onion Designs stamps featuring Louis and Cocoa Stand.  If you'd like to see all the entries or make a card for this challenge go check it out HERE .

I first used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position and stamp the 2 images side by side using Memento black ink.  Then colored with Copics.  Then I masked off images and airbrushed the sky.  added snow with white gel pen.  DP is from Photoplay Dear Santa, twine and bling from stash.



Copics used:
C1, C3, C5
E11,E15, E18,E43, E44, E47, E55, E57, E59, E07
Y11, Y13, Y15
G14,G16,G19
R22, R24, R27
BG000, BG10
B000, B00, B12, B18

Happy Stamping!


16 comments:

  1. What a cute owl image! This is a fun card for the hop! ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Garsh!!! I love Louis!!! Must go there now to check him out... Happy Cocoa Day! Oh and Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Hot Cocoa stand...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cute! I still have yet to play with that fun little cocoa stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Barbara! Nice to visit your blog, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!!!! Love the hot coco stand. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp set...so adorable and the coloring is fantastic. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is such a cut hot chocolate stand!
    I love owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made this little owl look so darling!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love that striped paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can just picture skaters coming here for a nice cup of hot cocoa! What a darling card. Just love those sweet little images and your coloring is fantastic!!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I just love owls and this one's adorable. Well, aren't they all?! I've never seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! This is sooo cute!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS