Perk Up!

Hi there,

Well I haven't posted in a little while, but I'm back!  Today it is snowing here in Prescott, Az!  Cold out there. So...  Here's my card today and it's all about coffee!!  I used this adorable stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Perk Up and the die Coffee found here.  The paper is from American Crafts Hot Cocoa.  Other dies I used are Stitched Duo 1 from Pretty Pink Posh and Star Scribbles die from Papertrey Ink. Colored with Copics of course and added a bit of twine and a few tiny die stars and hearts from Neat & Tangled little bits .




Copics used:
R22, R24, R27
C1, C3, C5 C7
white gel pen

Happy Stamping and coloring!


6 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this stamp is to die For...cutteee card Hetty ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great at coloring Hetty...you said you cant but your coloring here show its perfect portion yaay

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS