Habby Holidayth!

Hi there,

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a card with stamps I made from The Rubber Cafe.  I bought this set a few months ago at a scrapbook convention.  I have never used their stamps before and I really like them.  This cute little elf has gotten into some trouble!  Don't tell me you've never thought of trying this in the winter as a kid?  The set is called Santa's Workshop and the DP is from Photoplay called Dear Santa.  I added a bit of vellum with a star punch on the side and some liquid appliqué for snow. Ink is from Hero Arts. Die cut snowflake from Casual Fridays stamps part of Catherine Poolers holiday collection. Colored with Copics.


A closer look

Copics used: 
E11, E40, E42, E44, E50, E51, E93,
Y23, Y26, Y28,
G14, G17, G19,
R21, R22, R27, R29,
T0, C1, C3

Happy stamping and coloring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS