Minnie and Mickey

Hi there,

I wanted to share a couple of cards I made recently for two family members.  I made the Minnie card for my husband's great niece and the Mickey I made into a shaker card for her little boy. They just loved them.  She works for Disney travel so I knew she would love it.  I purchased this stamp set from Sassy Cheryl quite a while back for 5 bucks!  She was clearing them out.  So I don't think it's available anymore.  I used a few die cuts on these.  I love the stitched speech bubble from My Favorite Things and the Happy is from Hero Arts. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!  I colored them with Copics.  Enjoy.




Challenges:
ttcrd challenge- Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown challenge #261- Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge #102- Anything Goes
Clear It Out challenge - Anything Goes
Cuttlebugmania challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion challenge #278- Always Anything Goes
Crafty Catz challenge #291- Anything Goes
Simply Create Too challenge #93- Special Occasion

Happy Stamping!



8 comments:

  1. Just love these, Barb - bring back lots of memories of the Mouseketeers! I especially love all the dots on the Minnie card.....thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these adorable images!! Super cute cards! So glad you have joined in our celebration of 200 challenges at Word Art Wednesday! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super cards.Such delightful images.Just love the designs and the shaker element.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cards and I love those speech bubbles too

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun cards! Love! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS