Sense Of Wonder

Hi there,

Well I'm finally getting around to posting something I colored today.  It's taken me all day between doing other stuff like organizing my crafty room, especially all the paper!  I've had this image stamped and die cut for a while staring at me and I want to play over at Unity for the Friday Friends with Flair challenge.  To play you need to use a Unity image, link it to their blog and then comment on everyone's projects.  Here's my entry called Sense Of Wonder:


A closer look


Challenge:
Unity Friday Friends with Flair - Anything goes w/Unity stamps

Happy stamping and coloring!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such great coloring! Love how the little butterfly is in it's own die cut circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb I love your creation. The image is such a cutie - really love that sunshine behind her. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the little butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the unique shape for your image. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The is very sweet and the coloring is fabulous, Barbara. I like the frame for her too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY nice coloring of your image! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, thank you for visiting me at tanglemouse Instagram and leaving such a lovely comment. Your card here is lovely and your colouring wonderful...really pretty
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS