Live Simply

Hi there,

Sorry I haven't been posting much, have had some construction done at home and no time to make cards!  But I'm back to it now and this week I'm hosting over at Red Rubber Inspirationals #220 theme is Sassy Women.  Come on I know you know some or even it might be you!  So here is my sample  using Live Simply TM3481 found HERE . I think she is very sassy!  I decided to make a step card for this one and adding my favorite paper! A few die cut and a little ribbon and bling and it's done!  So why don't you come play along in our Inspirational this week with your stamps and show us some sassy women!  Check out the store as well there are some new stamps HERE . The spotlight stamp is 40% off with any order HERE . Spend $50 and shipping is free and fast!


A closer look



Challenges:
Sister Act Card challenge #105- Anything Goes
Allsorts challenge week #310- Die cuts, more than 2
Hiding In My Craftroom challenge #198- Use your scraps
Creative Moments challenge #68- Anything Goes
ttcrd challenge - Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania challenge - Use ribbon/die cuts
Craft Your Passion challenge #261- Anything Goes
Not Just Cards challenge #19- Anything Goes

Happy Stamping!


12 comments:

  1. LOVE the sentiment! It's how I feel these days! Simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colours. Beautiful images.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, wonderful image, design and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and fun card. Love the sentiment. I think it happens to all of us :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card great image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. The color combo just pops! That sentiment had me LOL-ing too!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your twenties card!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs&Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow--there is absolutely nothing simple about this dramatic card. I love the detail(s) and your choice of colors. Use of copics has not yet entered my crafting arena, but you sure give crafters a reason to add it. I never knew that someone could be "Copic Certified;" but, if it is result is artwork such as yours, I could definitely see the want/need for the pursuit. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this sassy diva!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi
    This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along atcutlle bug mania
    Lisbeth DT-cuttle bug mania

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS