Picture Perfect Selfie

Hi there,

I finally finished up a card for our granddaughter's birthday over the weekend.  I love this stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs and die set Here .  I knew I wanted to make her a birthday card and with phones being the in thing and selfies I thought it would be perfect for her!  The DP is from American Crafts Serendipity, background circles are Spellbinders, twine Maya Road, bubbles, Queen and Co. bling is from Zva. I tried a couple of new things when coloring this image.  I attended Copic coloring classes a few weeks ago and the hair and skin class focused on using bolder colors for skin so thats what I did. And I made a flower pattern on her sweater. Was very fun!


A closer look

Copics:
E29, E49, E50, E53, E55, E57, E93,
R81, R83, R85, R59, 
BG000, BG02, BG05.

Challenges:
Suzy Bee's Blooming challenge #76- Anything Goes
Sister Act card challenge #102- Anything Goes
Crafty Catz challenge #275- It's a girl thing

Happy stamping and coloring!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shading! This is a fabulous card. I bet your granddaughter loved it! Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designed card and perfect for our current challenge of Use a Die....hope to see you next challenge.xx{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the selfie image and wonderful die cuts, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute card, love image !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS