True Friend

Hi there,

How about some Monday Inspiration from Prickley Pear Stamps ?  I chose to use this sweet little girl image called Edith for my card.  So I started by picking our some colorful Spring like paper and chose my colors from that.  I first stamped her with brown ink for a more natural look and so her hair color would show up a little more when I colored it. I then cut a mask from her then stamped flowers below her, and airbrushed the background. I think she turned out so cute!  She really pops off the page. The sentiment was embossed in green, flowers colored with Copics.



A closer look

Copics:
C1, C3, Y23, Y35, Y38, YR21, E00, E11, E15, E18,
E21, E83, YG11, YG13, YG17, B00, B04, B12, B14,
B16, R02, R05, R08, R32.

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create challenge #114- Anything Goes
All sorts challenge- Week # 310- Spring is in the air
Crazy4Challenges #276- Put A bow on it
Loves Rubber Stamps challenge #141- Anything Goes
Marker Pop challenge  #64- Anything Goes
Love To Scrap challenge #49- Buttons and Bows

Happy Stamping!


11 comments:

  1. What fun, happy colors! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I always giggle when we choose the same image to showcase!!! Your coloring is amazing on this! I love the white highlights on the apron (I might borrow that idea!) Great definition on her face and I love those red stockings! Terrific card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and papers! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation and just perfect for my Spring theme Barb.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, very bright, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card.. Thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge this month

    Love DT Neha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, bright card, and so spring-like. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring! I love the way you masked the image to add the flowers at the bottom! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Girly Girly Card love the Image and the Colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really such alovely and girly card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS