Spring Has Sprung!

Happy Sunday everyone,

Are you ready for Easter yet?  It's getting close!!  I'm still working on my cards trying to get finished. Yikes.  I am really into The Cat's Pajamas stamps right now and this set Is from them  I don't think it is still in their shop.  I looked for it to find the link but it's not there. Darn.  Anyway I will give you the link the the shop HERE and you can take a look.  I entered their challenge a few weeks ago and won a free stamp set!  Here's what I came up with and love the sentiments!!  I made a little scene with the help of my MISTI stamping tool!! DP is from Penny Black Painters Blooms and I used some dies: Spellbinders Circles LG, Die-namics Snow Drifts, Penny Black Flower Tags.  Bling from Prima. Enjoy! I am going to share a couple other cards I've made using more Cat's Pajama's stamp sets so stay tuned!


A closer look

Copics:
C3, B01, E000, E00, E01, E02, 
Y02,Y13, Y15, Y17, YR12, YR14, YR16, 
Y21, Y23, Y28,
G29, G43, G46
R81, R83, R85, R89

Challenges:
Pile it On challenge #62- Easter/Spring
That Craft Place challenge - Easter/Spring
Crazy4Challenges #279- Let's think spring
My Time To Craft challenge #285- Easter Animals
Just Us Girls challenge #286- Photo Inspiration
Sister Act card challenge #99- Anything Goes
Scrapping4Fun challenge #38- Spring or Easter
Little Miss Muffet challenge #108- Spring Colors
Marker Pop challenge #65- Easter
The Pink Elephant challenge #291- Photo Inspiration (Easter)

Happy Stamping and coloring!


5 comments:

  1. Barb, I love your card! :) The illustration is so cool!
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! isn't this just the happy, relaxed bunny! He must have all those eggs delivered!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Barb, what a fab, fun, springlike card! I love the bright colours and isn't the chillaxin' bunny so cute?! thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun and colourful card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love all the detail and the cute image
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS