Pond Of Ducklings

Hi there,

Today is my last Monday post for Prickley Pear stamps .  They will no longer have their design team  so here is my last Inspiration for them.  I used 2 stamps on this one and wanted to make an Easter card so I used Pond of Ducklings and Easter Flowers.  Sentiment uses the Oval nesting die.  I will link below.  I stamped this little scene using Staz-On black ink on Ranger watercolor paper.  I love this watercolor paper best because it has a smooth and textured side.  I used the textured side here and it's white rather an off white and its pre cut in card size.  I worked out the design on scratch paper first for exact placement and then used my MISTI stamping tool to stamp it on the watercolor paper masking out areas for images behind. I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 water color set and looked up tulip photos to see exact colors for the tulips!  They come in all sorts of color combinations!  I love how it came together!  It was really fun too!  Thank you for joining me every Monday this last year it's been great fun creating for Prickley Pear.  Stay tuned to see what I'm up to next!!  Go check out the Prickley Pear blog to see what the Design team has for you one last time. Enjoy!


A closer look

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays challenge #252- Springtime Flowers
613 Avenue Create challenge #117- Anything Goes
All sorts challenge week #304- Feature A Creature
Suzy Bee's Blooming challenge #73- Anything Goes/ Add sentiment
Simply Create Too challenge #82- Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers challenge #1513- Lamb or farm animals
The Crafter's Cafe challenge #109- Spring Flowers


Happy Stamping!


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful little Easter scene with the cute ducklings amongst the tulips! I love the vibrant colours and the way you've coloured those gorgeous tulips! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely bright Easter card! and such cute ducklings lol thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card and perfect for this weeks Challenge at Allsorts. Lovely for Easter too! Thankyou for joining in Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just amazed at your coloring! Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, beautiful watercoloring and love how you made the scene using your MISTI..I'm going to need to invest in one of these I think! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ ~ DT member, Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week & sharing your Gorgeous Easter card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Barb, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS