Let's Go Fishing

I there,

Today start's a new challenge week over at the Red Rubber Designs blog .  It's not my week ( I will be next week Thursday) but I submitted a sample for Lynda's challenge.  The theme this week is For The Boys.  I chose to use Fisher's Of Men found HERE .  Such a great image for any boy!  I used my Copics to color the lower corner, fish and water.  Then I airbrushed the background. With such a great verse as well. Please remember to use Stamps on your creation! Please check out the blog to see what Lynda has for you today.



A closer look

Copics:
W5, BV20, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR00, YR02,YR12, YR16, 
G43, G46, G99, YG00, YG01, YG03, B00, B02, B04, 
B12, B91, B93, B97, BG0000, BG000

Challenges:
Perfectly Rustics challenge #42- Little boy or girl
Crazy4challenges #275- Water Scene
Sweet Stamping challenge - one layer/lots of layers
Sentimental Sundays challenge #248- Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create challenge #113- Anything Goes
Inky Impressions challenge #199- Dots or Stripes
Word Art Wednesday challenge #73- Anything Goes

Happy Stamping!



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous card, love all the detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, this is really wonderful! I like that magic mesh stuff (or whatever it's called) and all the little extras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE all the fabulous textures and layers to this darling card. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us tis week. I really appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the elements on your card come together especially that silhouette image, fantastic job. Thanks for joining us for Perfectly Rustics Little Boy or Girl Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card. I love all the elements you have used. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Barb, gotta say that this card is wonderful, sooo much so that we had to pick it in our Runner's Up!! YAY for you and this sweet card!! Congrat's to you dear lady!
    Thanks again for playing along with us at Perfectly Rustics!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS