French Lavender

Hi there,

This is my second post today, I wanted to share a birthday card I made my sister.  I love these PowerPoppy stamps.  This is a set I've had a while called Lavender and you can find it HERE .  I die cut Copic paper from a Spellbinder and stamped and colored Lavender with Copics.  Added purple, green and a bit of copper colored card stock from my stash, added this yummy purple velvet ribbon. Embossed Happy Birthday, cut in two and added.


A closer look

Copics:
E08, E11, E21, E37, E97,
YG03, YG17, YG67,
V01, V06, V12, V17.

Challenges:
Hiding In My Craftroom challenge #191- Use your scraps
Crafts4Eternity challenge #217- Mom/Female
As You Like It challenge #49- Stamp or dig and why
Crafty Gals Corner challenge #10- button and/or bows
Inky Impressions challenge #200- For a special lady
Craft Your Passion challenge #253- Anything Goes
Love To Scrap challenge #50- Anything Goes

Happy Stamping and coloring!


9 comments:

  1. Ooooo! This is really pretty! Love that die cut center panel- the edges of it add such drama! I'm sure your sister was so happy to get this. Thanks for sharing this with Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday card for your sister! Love those gorgeous flowers, Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely I almost can smell the great lavender smell.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity Barbara :) Gorgeous card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card. Thank you so much for sharing at Craft Your Passion#253. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS