Come Fly With Me

Hi there,

Are you ready for some Monday Inspiration featuring Prickley Pear stamps ?  Well let's get to it! Today I made this cute birthday card for a little boy using Boy with Airplane, one of the new Spring releases.  He is so adorable holding his airplane.  I colored him with Copics and for the texture on his jeans I used some colorless blender on a piece of denim and held it onto image for a few seconds.  When you do this technique color the area first that you want to texturize then color everything else. I used the dotting technique for the background.  When you do this your marker should be straight up and down and use a light hand for smaller dots.  Aren't those steampunk goggles the cutest.  Found those in my stash! Please stop by the Prickley Pear blog to see what the design team has for you today. Enjoy!



A closer look


Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog today! I really love this little guy with his airplane - your coloring is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS