Anya, Oddies and Others Monthly challenge

Hi and Happy Friday,

I've joined the creative team over at Anya, Oddies and Others to create a card once a month for the challenge.  You can use Anya, Some Odd girl, Unity, Art Impressions or any other stamps you'd like!!  Come on over and submit your project to one of the categories shown!!!  We would love to see your creative projects.  It's Anything Goes! So tell your friends too!  It goes for a whole month starting on the 20th of each month.  So what are you waiting for? Come play along!!  Here's my project featuring Unity (I combined 2 kits to make this scene) and colored with Inktense watercolor pencils.  So fun!

Featuring Unity stamps

A closer look


Challenges:
Unity Friday Friends With Flair challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday challenge #365 - Spring Fever
Penny's Paper-crafty challenge #219- Use your fav. embellishment (sequins)
Word Art Wednesday challenge #175- Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe challenge #108- What season are you in?
Creative Moments challenge #64- Anything Goes/ Special lady
Addicted-To-Stamps challenge #100- Any Celebration
Shopping Our Stash challenge #193- Make your own background
ttcrd challenge - Anything Goes

Happy stamping!



22 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the stamps you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! Thanks for taking part in Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge # 108

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho my God! This card is too die for! I Love the colors. And your my picked of the week! This is a winner in my book LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully colored card. Anyone would be so happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!​ Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty scene and such a perfect card for the first day of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun creation to celebrate SPRING! I LOVE all the bright colors, and the sequins are perfect, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd LOVE for you to stop by my blog and check out my Pony CASE-Press tab--if you'd like to play along, please email me! LOVE your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You created such a pretty seen I love the blue butterfly.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is oh-so-pretty I just love the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    {I spotted you on Unity FWF today}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful with its profusion of flowers and colors and that lovely butterfly. So pretty!!!
    Hi from one of your Friends with Flair! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work and lovey techniques! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!! This card simply personifies the beauty of spring!! I love every exquisite element of your marvelous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Barb. This is pretty, especially in the different Spring colors. I shared my project on your challenge blog. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the colours and the butterfly, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the I made this Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Creative Moments Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along at Penny's Challenges. See you Wednesday for a new one

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely and colourful spring card. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS