Um... Thank You?

Hi there,

I'm here with another post today sharing a card from The Cat's Pajama's called Official Grinch.  I have recently purchased a bunch of these cat's and dogs featuring Poochie and Sparkle!  I just love this one could be a thank you for a very interesting Christmas gift or Thank you in general.  I paper pieced Sparkle's large sweater and made it wintery cause let's face it, winter is NOT over yet in some places.  I  used a water brush filled with colorless blender and used BG11 and V22 to watercolor background.  Can barely see it.  Dotting technique to ground image and I used 2 of favorite colors od DP purple and aqua.  I am entering Sparkle in the TCP Tuesday challenge that ends today and a few others linked below.  So why don't you pull your stamps out and come play along!

Copic: C1, C3, C5, V22, BG11

A closer look at Sparkle

Challenges:
The Cat's Pajamas challenge # 283- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion challenge #249 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards challenge #13- Anything Goes
Make My Monday challenge- 2 Favorite colors (Mine are purple and aqua)
Artistic Inspirations challenge #125- Anything Goes
Love To Scrap challenge #48- Anything Goes
All sorts challenge week#298- Any occasion other than birthday


Happy Stamping!


9 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Such a fun wintery card. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge. (and sigh, winter is definitely not over unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! One of my favorite sets, but I've only used Poochie... I'm more of a dog person, lol. Congrats on being the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute. I love the background of the image and the DP. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make for our theme at Allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper pieced image and great card -definitely wintry love the icicle border die-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this quirky cat. Thank you for joining us at MMM.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, Ha, this is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love all the detail ! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation and love those colours.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM colour challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS