Time Flies 2015 Is here!

Happy New Year everyone!

Sharing a New Year card I made a few days ago for my sister.  I dug through my Unity stamps and thought this one Time Flies would make a good one.  Then dug through my scrap bin and found some gold pieces of DP and this is what I came up with.  I also wanted to use some of my dies that I haven't used in a while.  I stamped image then embossed it with gold powder then fussy cut it. Added banners    and butterflies and called it done. Any New Year's resolutions? One of mine is to use more of what I already own to make cards instead of buying so much!  We'll see how that goes! Grin!


Memory box dies: Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Butterfly Delight
Poppystamps die: Simple banner
Stampendous embossing powder Pirates Gold

Challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe challenge #97- New Year, baby, house, etc.
The Little Red Wagon Challenge #270- Another Happy New Year
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge - Gold and 1 other color

Happy stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Beautify card. I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with our Happy New Year challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Barb. I love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "New Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS