Hello Love

Happy Friday!

I'm playing again over at the Unity Friday Friends with Flair challenge plus a few others.  Featuring Unity stamps and the December KOM.  Aren't these little foxes just too cute.  I combined it with the hello love heart as well. I just bought some Derwent Inktense 24 pencils to try.  I usually use my Copics but am trying to branch out and try some new things.  Only 24 colors so this is really different for me!  I think I didn't do too bad for my first try.  Went over to U Tube to find some videos to watch.  I still love my Copics and always go back to them but it's good to try something new once in a while.  If I were going to buy a set again I would go for more colors.  That would be my only suggestion.


DP: MME Cupids Arrow
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Nesties Labels One,
Memory Box Mini Heart collection
Prickley Pear Birch Tree D051
Fishers corner punch
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Twine: The Twinery
Derwent Inktense 24 Ink Pencils

Challenges:
Unity Friday Friends with Flair challenge - Anything goes w/ Unity stamps
Perfectly Rustics challenge #39- Animals
Not Just Cards challenge #10- Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart challenge #42- Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations challenge #122- Anything Goes


Happy Stamping!



18 comments:

  1. I love the little sticks in the corner to add to the nature them. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on Unity FWF
    This is so sweet. I love the foxes

    Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the little tree branch bow in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card. Love those images. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card....love that image. Your branch embellishment is perfect. Great job with the new coloring toys!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Barb love those wee foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little fox couple is so sweet! Love the great layers on your card and pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring with these pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foxy foxy!! Love this sweet little creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you used the cuddling foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Barb for trying something different!! Your foxes are super lovely and i think your colouring is great!!
    Perfect card for our animal challenge!! Thanks heaps for joining with us at Perfectly Rustics,
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet!
    I'm sorry to be late on commenting for Artistic Inspirations. I'd like to thank you to joining us.
    Hugs, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image, love the intense colour of the foxes. Thanks for joining us at Perfctly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS