A Little Something For you

Happy Saturday!

Hope you all are having a good weekend so far.  It's raining here today.  I thought I would share a card I made for a family member for her birthday.  I just love Stampingbella stamps.  This one I've had in my box of new stuff for a while. So thought I would color her up.  She is an Uptown Girl  called Paisley has a Prezzie.  DP is one of my fav's right now Graphic45 Time To Celebrate.  I also had a die cut laying on my desk that didn't fit another card so I used it here.  It's a Cherry Lynn die called Italian Flourish Tiny Doily. I'm trying to go through my stash and use some things so I found the glasses sticker from Heidi Swapp and the tab is from Prima Optimist. And of course twine from The Twinery.


A closer look

Copics
E000, E0000, E02, E11, E25, E31, E34, 
R00, R01, R02, G12, G14, C3.

Challenges
Scrapping4fun challenge #33- Happy Birthday
Penny's Paper-crafty challenge #209- Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown challenge #226- Favorite embellishment (Twine)
Paper take weekly challenge - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber stamps challenge #133- Anything Goes
Clear It Out challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Stamping and coloring!


9 comments:

  1. Sweet and pretty image! Love your design on here and the little pear of glasses at the top! Precious and pretty card - and so glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Barbara. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb!
    Beautiful made! I love your soft colours.
    Thank you so much for your entrie at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
    Have a great Day.
    Hugs Sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card. I love this image. Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colors and the cute image
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!! The glasses in the corner are cute and you did fabulous coloring the image. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS