Bottlebrush Christmas Trees

Hi there,

I'm back with another Christmas card creation.  I bought these Powerpoppy stamps and wanted to color them up and send out.  I made 3 different ones for 3 granddaughters in IL.  I hope they like them.  This one is called Bottlebrush Holiday and I wanted to do it in non-traditional colors.  Kind of retro in it's look.  Added a bit of gold with paper, ribbon and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Embossed sentiment with gold as well.  Of course Colored with Copics.  Merry Christmas!



A closer look

Copics used: Y26, Y28, YG03, YG05, YG07, R00, R02,
B000, B00, B02, B04.

Challenges:
Clear It Out challenge theme: Anything Goes/Stash: Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew challenge #77- Anything Goes
ttcrd challenge - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps challenge #131- Holiday Blitz/Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge #66- Anything Goes/twist Anniversary
Creative Moments challenge #58- Anything Goes/ Non-tradational x-mas colors
Power poppy challenge Dec.- Anything Goes w/Powerpoppy stamps





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the color theme of this card! Very Retro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project...MERRY CHRISTMAS from the CIO challenge blog...stop by and play again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Like the colouring of the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I'm a traditional color girl, but these colors are just gorgeous!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TMS #280!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring and lovely christmas card, great to see you at our holiday blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps..best wishes for Xmas,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb! Your cards are fabulous. Great job.My name is Dottie, and I am trying to grow my blog. I would love to have you stop by and check out my BLOG CANDY and become a new follower!

    I hope you will stop by:
    http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

    Thanks,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS