Wishing You Merry Christmas

Hello there,

I'm playing today over at the Unity Friday Friends With Flair challenge.  Just good for today though.  Using October's KOM.  Lots of great images on this one.  I just love this sentiment! and these little pine cones.  I colored them with Copics, then added some red Stickles on the berries and for some snow I added Liquid Applique.  Haven't used this in a long while.  I bet you have some lying around in your craft room!!  DP is Kaisercraft's Basecoat Christmas.


Challenges:
Unity Friday Friends With Flair - Anything Goes

Happy Stamping!


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card Barb!!!
    LOVE your sentiment and pine cones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinecones and snow. So pretty!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on this card. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. Love you're snow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, the pine cones look beautiful the way you did them. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS