I'm Thankful

Hi Everyone,

Are you ready for Thanksgiving??  I think I am.  Having a few friends over and cooking.  We always love leftovers at Thanksgiving.  This is the last card I made a few days ago for my sister.  She should have it by now.  I used Prickley Pear stamps on this one.  I love this huge sentiment!  I colored the flourished pumpkin with Copics and used that grounding technique again.  I am practicing it and I love the way it looks.  If you notice in the close up photo It's just a series of dots used larger around the bottom of image and the dots get smaller as you move away from the image.  You can find this grounding technique on Copic in the Craft room FB page with Colleen.  Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!   What are you thankful for!  For me it's my wonderful husband, family, friends and my health.


A closer look at that grounding technique

Copics used;
W1, E35, Y18, YR07, YR15, YR21, G24,
YG93, YG95, B02.

Challenges:
Marker Pop challenge #56- Fall/Thanksgiving
The Shabby Tearoom challenge #240- Grateful/ Include Twine 
Top Tip Tuesday challenge - Buttons or bows
Partytime Tuesday challenge #191- Anything Goes
Creative Moments challenge #56- Anything Goes/ opt make it sparkle
613 Avenue Create challenge #99- Anything Goes

Happy Thanksgiving!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Gorgeous pumpkin! I love the pointillism shadow! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring, cute little bow too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous Fall card with us in The Shabby Tea Room! Fabulous colouring and pretty details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, gorgeous coloring and design!! Will have to check out that technique, it looks fun!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Grateful" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at this weeks Party Time Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, love the sentiment and the cute pumpkin, of course. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at TopTipTuesday, hope we see you again.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! That thankful stamp is awesome! Cute pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS