Eat Pie, Drink Wine

Happy Friday,

Today I'm playing over at Unity Friday Friends with Flair Friday challenge with some stamps that came in my KOM for October Love and Joy for the Holidays.  Have you signed up yet?  They are great kits to use every month!  I used 2 images from that kit and made a Thanksgiving card.  I stamped the images on watercolor paper then colored them with Nicholson's Peerless transparent watercolors found at  Two Hands Paperie.  Have you tried them?  They are such vibrant colors and soooo easy to use.  I didn't use a water brush, I bought a regular watercolor brush with a nice point on it as it gave me better control for smaller areas.  There is a gal on Unity's design team that has fabulous watercolor tutorials if you'd like to check her blog out here's the link The Storyteller .


Producted used:
DP: DCWV Sweater Weather
Fiskars border punch Give it a swirl
bling ek success
Zig wink of stella brush pen
Diamond Stickles 
ribbon stash
Pearless watercolors

Challenges:
Unity Friday Friends with Flair challenge- use any Unity stamps 


Happy stamping and watercoloring!



12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Barb! Lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and thoughtful card...love doing watercolor and I always get so inspiration from Unity gals. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your BEAUTIFUL watercolouring and card Barb!!!
    The lacy border on top looks great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp,you have made a great card with it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this stamp and love your card! the coloring is wonderful!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! I love this stamp and your great coloring brings it to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not sure what I wanted to do with that stamp. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. The image is fabulous and I love your inking!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS