Autumn Greetings

I'm playing over at the Unity Friday Friends with Flair challenge.  I love Unity Stamps!  I made this fall card for my sister its an Itty Bitty by Angie Blum called Autumn Greetings.  DP is BoBunny Autumn Song, Colored the image with Copics and airbrushed around the edges in 2 colors, cut the sentiment in half as to fit the die cut I wanted to use. I found these cute leaves at Pier 1.  They are table scatter but thought they would work well on cards!


other products used:
Dies: Die-namics Rounded Banner Stax,
Fancy Flourish, Flower Trio and Leaf Trio.
Spellbinders: Classic Oval LG.
copper twine: unknown
bling Jolie's Boutique
Stickles: copper, paprika, cinnamon

Copics:
E08, E33, E35, E37, E39, G20, G43,
G99, YG63, YG97, Y15, Y17, YR18,
Y28, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR14, YR15,
YR16, YR18, YR20, YR23, YR24.

Challenges:
Unity Friends with Flair Friday - Anything Goes w/Unity stamps 





12 comments:

  1. I love how all the elements come together. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Autumn design and colors, Barb. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours. Lovely card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are gorgeous! Love fall and you've captured it beautifully in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the fall colors and images you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS