Wondrous

Hi there,

I'm finally back from vacation!  I'm playing today over at Unity Friday Friends with Flair at the Unity blog . I've had this little image colored up for a while so decided to use it today.  It's called Wondrous its an itty bitty love these! from Angie Blom.  Love her great girl images!!  I used an embossing folder technique from Jennifer McGuire Ink .  I subscribe to her e-mails and she always has great ink techniques.  I applied the lighter color the pink to the embossing folder raised areas first and ran it through on a white piece of card stock, then took it out and rubbed the red on the rest.  Let that dry completly. Easy.  I have been trying to use my embossing folders more.  Quite fun!  Added some stickles and Perfect Pearls. Done. It could probably be used as a Christmas card with the red and green color scheme.


Supplies used:
Unity itty bitty Wondrous
DP: stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder Timeless Teresa Collins
Spellbinders Classic Ovals LG
Stickles: lime green, champagne
Liquid Pearls: Avacado, Flamingo

Copics used:
E11, E21, E50, E51, E93, Y00, Y21, Y28, 
G20, G24, G28, R20, R22, R24.

Challenges:
Unity Friends with Flair Friday - Post a card using Unity stamps Friday only
Sister Act card challenge #72- Anything Goes
Creative Corner challenge - Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Love this stamped image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!! TWO colors to the embossing folder. Brilliant! I just got done learning ONE color!! Ha. This card is just gorgeous. Now I have some more experimenting to do. lol....
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of your gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous and striking! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background for this lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant background you have created for this pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and great tips!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS