Hello Friend

Hello all,

Happy Monday! It's time again for more stamping inspiration using Prickley Pear Stamps. No coloring on this one today. I decided to use this paper that has roses on it and added these cute little rose stamps on the printed DP.  I love using wood looking paper as well. I stamped the circle and cut it in half and colored a tiny bit on it. (oops did I say I didn't color). Fit for a friend indeed! Stop by thePrickley Pear Blog and see what the team has been up to!


Prickley Pear Products used:

Other products used:
Twine The Twinery
Cheery Lynn die Olive Branches
Liquid Pearls in Flamingo & Cantalope
pearls & DP: stash

Happy Stamping! 


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!!!! I LOVE how you made your own little DP with the stamped images!!!!! Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty card Barb. The last hoorah of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Barbara.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very fun...great way to use the little images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and cheery card Barb!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS