Hello Friend

Hi there,

It's time for some inspiration using Prickley Pear Stamps .  Today I  chose to do a mostly black and white card with just a hint of color.  The inspiration is this cute Starburst Daisy stamp embossed with black embossing powder and 3 colors pink, yellow and orange.  I found this embossing folder that matched my paper at Joann's its a Cuttlebug. I love this sentiment, its embossed as well. Stop by the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the team has for you this week. There will be a blog hop for the new fall release stamps in a few weeks. I will tell you more about that next week so stay tuned!


Prickley Pear products used:

Other products used:
DP: stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder Charles
Fiskars scallop scissors
ribbon May Arts
Twine Doodlebug
Brads MME Optimist
Pretty Pink Posh sequins

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Barb. It puts me in a sort of retro mood. Great job on this card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron patterns and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS