Sandy & Her Sombrero

Hello there,

I have finally carved out some time to make a few summertime cards with a few of my favorite stamps, some new and some not so new!  The one I am showing today is a stamp set from Stamping Bella called Sandy & Her Sombrero. You can find it at 7 Kids College Fund   These stamps are one of my favorite Co.  I just love the Uptown Girls!!!! I used a favorite color combo yellow and teal with white. Great for summer cards.  Sandy is sippin her margarita and hangin at the beach!  Hmmmm.. I wonder which beach?  Oh, FYI this stamp set is NOT new.  It's from last summer.  Oh well better late than never!  Just wanted to share her! One of my new favorite embelishments and hot trend right now is using sequins.  I adore these from Pretty Pink Posh . The blue one's are Crate Paper. Now go get your summer on!


A closer look

What I used to create this card:
DP: Echo Park A Perfect Summer
Authentique: Fresh
Twine:  Doodlebug
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh, Crate Paper
Pearls: stash

Copics used: 
C1, C3, C5, E11, E30, E31, E33, E40, E41, E42, E50,
E53, E93, Y04, Y06, Y08, Y11, Y21, YG21, YG23,
YG25, BG11, BG13, BG15
White gel pen for highlights

Challenges:
Inky Impressions challenge #165- Anything Goes
Crafting by designs challenge - Here Comes Summer
Crafting for all seasons challenge #80- whatever the weather
Shopping our stash challenge #157- Use fav color
Clear it out challenge - Theme: Fav color/ Stash: Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesday challenge #178- Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge #41- Anything Goes
Marker Pop challenge #46- Yellows


Happy stamping and coloring!



7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers & the added details!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I NEVER looked like that in a bikini unfortunately. Thank you for joining us at Hobbybook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fabulous sentiment!! Thanks for joining 'Here Comes the Summer' at Crafting by Designs this week! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those girls! Great coloring of this fab image...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs!
    Have a lovely day, Barbara... :)
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Barb, I love this. That stamp is so cute and I love the colors you used. Yellow and teal and sunshine rays...love it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card love the Image and your coloration. fab Colours you have used. Like the Details. Great Job.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS