PPRS A Loyal Companion

It's Monday!!!

Welcome to Inspiration Monday.  Today I made a sympathy card for a loved one, a pet. I must admit I don't do these very often but this sentiment and paw print makes a wonderful card when needed. They are sold independently and are part of the new Spring/Summer release. You can also check out the rest of the design teams work on the PPRS BLOG  



What I used to finish card:
Spellbinders Nesties Classic Oval Lg
Starform stickers Transparent Glitter
Dots Queen&Co.and heidi grace
bones, ribbon stash
Copics airbrushed around sentiment:
YR18, YR24, E59

Challenges:
Creative Fingers challenge #34- Anything Goes
Crafty Girls challenge #17- Anything Goes 
DiesRUs challenge #1- Anything Goes
Inky Impressions challenge #157- Anything Goes
Craftitude challenge #64- Anything Goes/ Easy 1,2,3

Happy Stamping!




11 comments:

  1. LOVE the verse on the front of this card. I always struggle when trying to make a card when someone's pet dies. Thank you so much for the idea and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure any pet owner who has lost their 'friend' would appreciate this card immensely. Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! LOVE the bone clip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I so wish I had this set. You did a fantastic job with your card. I am an animal lover & know that when I beloved pet goes to heaven a card of condolence is soooo appreciated. Hugs, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment, not sure I've ever seen one like this before. I love all the details, colors and papers you've used, especially that shaped paper clip! Thanks for playing with us over at the Dies R Us Challenge and hope you'll come and play again soon! -Jenny, DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the warm tones on this card...nice card for a sad situation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card Barbara! Sympathy cards, for people or pets, are always difficult for me to create. Thank you for participating in our "Anything Goes" challenge from Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Well done and thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers. Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! I'm a pet lover and know how hard it is to find the right words when someone loses a pet. Beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Barbara
    Beautiful creation, love the sentiment stamp and a beautiful layout too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS