Gone Fishing!

Good Morning,

Today's card for the Monday Inspiration at Prickley Pear Stamps is a fishing/Camping card. These stamps are part of the new releases for Spring/Summer. This would make a cute boy or guy card for the fisherman or camper in your life. I stamped the tent twice, once on white paper, once on the plaid DP.  Then fussy cut the white tent, then fussy cut the tent and glued that on the white areas only. Colored with Copics and fussy cut the campfire and deer as well.  Really cute! Oh, added some sequins.  Stop by the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the other designers have for you today!



Challenges:
A creative Romance challenge - One For The Boys
Crafty Girls Challenge #18- Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey challenge - For that Special Man
ttcrd challenge - May 12-19- Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Here comes summer
Sister Act Card challenge #57- Anything Goes

Happy Stamping!



7 comments:

  1. I love the paper pieced tent! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Barb. I love the paper piecing on the tent. And the little deer goes perfectly with your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! This is sooooooo adorable!!! I just love the DP you used for your night sky! Your tent is so much fun! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfl card! I love the paper pieced tent & the wonderful sky you've created!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and your papers. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love your choice of patterned paper and your piecing. I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love your paper piecing.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS