No Joke!!!

Hello all,

I just wanted to post an announcement that I made the Design team at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps So go check out the post on the blog!!!  I am soooo excited about making this team and working with the other talented ladies!  My first post will be next Monday the 7th and every Monday after that.  The new release of the Spring/Summer red rubber, clear sets and dies will be the 15th and we're having a blog hop for that! So join me right back here next Monday!  That's it for now! Squeal!!!!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barb! We are so happy to have you! Looking forward to seeing all of your PPRS creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome to the team Barbara! I am so excited to get to know you a bit and can't wait to see your designs!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS