Lucky To Know You

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wanted to share this adorable card I made today, well better late than never and I found this sweet little image to use.  It's from a gal named Heather Hudson and she sells these digital collage sheets on Etsy found HERE and she also has a cool challenge blog called My Artistic Adventure found HERE . The sketch I used is from MOJO Monday. Everything I used is from my stash.  The only thing new is the printable collage.

What I used to create this card:
Image: Printable college from Designs by Heather Hudson
Sentiment stamp: Unity
DP: stash and corrugate stack DCWV
Memory Box die: Lucky Leaves
shamrock stickers Reflections
twine: The Twinery
bling TPC Studio
Pearls: Kaisercraft
TH distress inks: worn lipstick, crushed olive, forest moss
stickles: diamond, gold

Challenges:
http://heatherahudson.blogspot.com//search/label/challenges challenge #5- St. Patricks Day or Spring
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/ week #210- Anything Goes
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/ challenge #40- Green or Spring 
http://getinkychallenge.blogspot.com/ challenge #9- Green/St. Patrick's Day
http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/ challenge- Neglected dies
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ linky party #27- button,ribbon,twine, brad (use at least 2) 


A closer look

The sketch I used





16 comments:

  1. I just love your gorgeous St. Patrick's Day card, Barbara!! It definitely puts me in the spirit of the holiday! Thank you so much for sharing it with is on the Frilly and Funkie Blog!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fabulous retro photo and card! Wow, so different from our norm at Cut-it-up! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very PRETTY card. Awesome job.
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, what a nice image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card !!! I really love the color of twine you used !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful old-fashioned image. The colors are just amazing. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at tstr challenge
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh my goodness, I never knew St. Particks Day cards could be so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful with wonderful fresh spring colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us this week in The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful.Just love all the layering.It creates great interest.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card. I take it the clover leaves die is the neglected one? Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi barb, thanks for popping by to comment! this image is so cute and i love your interpretation of the sketch and how you added extra embellishments - i'm always so literal when it comes to sketches.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi barb, thanks for popping by to comment! this image is so cute and i love your interpretation of the sketch and how you added extra embellishments - i'm always so literal when it comes to sketches.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go, this cute card made me smile!! Love the cute girl and all the things you did to enhance the card!! So well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Cute Card Barbara!! I just wanted to thank you for the shout out about my challenge and my collage sheets :0) I sooo appreciate it!! I just wanted to let you know I will be featuring your card on my blog tomorrow for playing along in my challenge...hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS