Funny Easter Bunny

Good morning all,
It's time again for the Monday Greeting card challenge over at the Outlawz.  Today's theme is Animal Planet.  Use an animal or animal print on your card.  Our sponsor this week is The Paper shelter found HERE go take a look and do some shopping!  I chose to use a digi called Funny Easter Bunny.  I colored this one with my Copics but you can also get a pre-colored one if you need it in a hurry or don't like to color!
What I used to create this card:
DP and Sentiment: Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments
Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles 
Dia-namics leaf Trio
Poppystamps dies Garden and small garden sprig
egg cut-outs Silhouette
Johnny Jump Ups Prima
bow stash
pearls Kaisercraft
egg brad eyelet outlet

Copics used:
Bunny: R00, R01, R11, RV91, RV93, RV95, V12, V15, V17, BV00
Egg: YG11, YG13, YG17, YR61, YR65, YR68
Y11, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG13, BG15

Challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ challenge #179-Anything Goes
http://blog.markerpop.com/ challenge #37- Anything Goes
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.com/ challenge- Use a Sentiment


A closer look

 Happy Coloring!




12 comments:

  1. his is just beautiful with lovely happy colours Barbara, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out your creation from Make it Monday! I love this card! You colored the image wonderfully and the shape of the card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love your Easter Bunny Barb..gorgeous soft colours and love the design..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a fun card Barbara! I love the happy bunny, all the bright colours and details! I saw you on Make it Monday and your card caught my eye!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, fun card Barbara! Love the cheeky bunny :) The papers and layout are so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw you on MIM! Wow!!! This is stunning!! I LOVE your coloring.. love the shape! Just love everything.. its gorgeous!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stopped by to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm really glad that I did as this is gorgeous, I love everything about it. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic bright Easter colors and that winking bunny is so much fun. Super cute card Barbara! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, so colorful and fun. Glad you joined us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute! Thanks for joining in our Let's Get Sentimental challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card and that bunny is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS