Paris perpetual calendar

Good Sunday morning,

It's Time once again for the anything goes challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  This week's challenge optional theme is to make a mini or perpetual calendar.  Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com
 I chose to do a perpetual calendar.  It's made from a metal piece I bought at Goodwill for a couple bucks. I painted the edges black, added the paper and calendar from Graphic45 and then went through my stash to make the magnets for the days.  The digi I chose to use is called Skirt of Flower's.  I colored it monochromatic hoping it would match the calendar.  This was a fun project and now I have a great Paris calendar for my craft room!
Copics used:  E11, E21, E23, E27, E30, E34, E35, E50, E51, E93, YR15, YR16.

I am entering this project in a few challenges this week as follows:
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com Week #236 - Anything but Christmas
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com Theme: Anything goes - Stash: Anything goes






3 comments:

  1. You find such great treasures at Goodwill. Love this idea of a perpetual Paris calendar!! A nice addition to your craft room. Great job, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! How creative is this! And how fun it must have been finding all the "right' pieces for your dates! Well done Barb!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, wow what a great project. I stick with cards so much and just appreciate the altered art projects that everyone does. I should broaden my horizons.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS