My lamp redo

Happy Friday!  Today I wanted to share my lamp makeover.  I purchased the lamp base a week ago at an antique store in Payson AZ.  Then I went on the hunt for a shade.  I found a white one with black trim at Goodwill for $1.99. Score!!  It was a little bent and had some scribbling in the inside of shade.  So I got to work and added tuille and some bling and stickpin to shade.  Then I added pearl swirls in black and grey, rhinestones and little black flowers.  I think It turned out pretty well.  not bad for a lamp costing $32. And it goes with the black and white color scheme I have going on!  Here are some pics.







2 comments:

  1. this looks great Barbara!! Love the pearls!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the tulle and pretty pearls!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS