Made Another Design Team!!

I'm here with an announcement that I made another Design Team on a challenge blog called Simply Too Create.  Woo hoo!  You can check out the blog post at http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/  Please pop on over and leave a comment!  I am thrilled to be a part of this team so check it out. My first project to be posted on May 24th.

I have a pic of some Pieces I picked up at Goodwill that I will transform with Graphic 45's French Country collection.  I am keeping these pieces for myself though.  Sorry!  Love this paper!!  Anyway will post those as soon as I'm finished.  Have already started one piece the frame.  Have a crafty day!  Barb


2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, nice to "meet" you! I like your blog - I'll be following you by email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with these, and especiall with my favorite paper!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS