Fairy Rhymes mini book

Flowers are the theme of this cute little mini book.  I used the Fairy Rhymes paper collection from Prima.  I constructed the book with chipboard that I cut with Tim Holtz Cabinet door die and ribbon.  That's it.  Then added all the yummy embellishments from the collection.  Buttons and chipboard pieces.  Ribbon is May Arts and my stash.  Stamped a bit with Penny Black's april showers clear set. I'm entering this project in a few challenges this week as follows:

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #147 - Smell the Roses -Flowers
Simon Says Stamps - Simon Says...Flower Power
Stampndoodle Challenge 15 May - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge #229 - Anything Goes
Have a crafty day!  Barb




5 comments:

  1. Barbara - this is so very cute! I love this layout card! Just lovely - thank you for entering it in Tuesday Throwdown - good luck on the draw - please come back again for our next challenge - enjoy your day! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! Each page is very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW SWEET!!! I love everything about this. So magical and sweet and pretty! My little girl has a poster in her room from when she was about 5 that is covered in a meadow filled with butterflies, flowers, grass and fairies. It just makes me happy :)
    Great work on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, love the adorable fairies and beautiful colors on each page. Nice job on this cute little book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your beautiful card Barb, so many fabulous details :) Tuesday Throwdown Team A...could you please email me at dustydavi@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS