Birthday Card

Thought I would share a card I made for a friend for her birthday.  She is a seamstress so thought I would make a card in that theme since its also popular everywhere in cards these days!  No stamping on this one just die cuts and paper!  I used BoBunny C'est La Vie DP, dies are from Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet card and Sewing room.  BoBunny Chipboard buttons and layered pieces, measure tape ribbon, shabby roses Prima, zipper trim CTMH, Tim Holtz distress ink in tea dye, tattered Angels Irredescent gold glimmer mist, letter stickers stash.  I'm entering this card in a few challenges this week as follows:

Challenges4everybody Challenge #20 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #7 - Anything Goes
Make It Monday Challenge #140 - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door May 14-20 - Anything Goes  Have  crafty day!  Barb






5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with so much detail. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Barbara!! I love it, so much to see!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! Your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at SACC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so gorgeous Barbara! Amazing!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS