Wish Upon A Star

It's a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create this week.  That means I'm up with this weeks team.  Challenge #17 - Anything Goes with a photo inspiration.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is Shelley's Images.  Here's the link:  http://www.shellysimages.com/DigiShop/index.php  Lot's of great digi images to choose from.  Check it out!  I love the image I chose.  It's called Wish Upon A Star.  Can you tell I'm ready for summer to start?  DP is Kaisercraft Tropicana, I used a new Spellbinders Borderabilities Card Creator, and everything else from my stash and of course colored with Copics!  Added some Copic Opaque White for the whitecap's and some Elements Earth Texture from Art Glitter in the sand.  I am also entering a few challenges as follows:

Through The Craftroom Door - April 29 - May 4 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
SparkleNSprinkle April Challenge - Use A digital image
Outlawz Friday Copic/Marker challenge


So why don't you join in on the fun this week!  Have a crafty day!  Barb


2 comments:

  1. wow, such a beautifully colored scene! Love that all those embellies! Thanks for playing with us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great beach card! Makes me wish I were there!!! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act this week!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS