Welcome Spring Sweet Fairy

This Image is from a set of stamps called Sweet Fairy Mo Manning from Penny Black.  Such a sweet image!!  I wanted to enter my first challenge over at The Outlaws.  Today's challenge is to make a greeting card and the theme is spring flowers.  I think this card will work.  New paper from WeRMemory Keeper's called feelin groovy, Spellbinders Labels Three, Shapeabilities Positively Me, washi tape and ribbon from my stash complete it.  I am going to enter this card in a few other challenges as well:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge - Spring Flowers
7 Kids College Fund Challenge # 70 - Things with wings - Must use stamps from their store.
Marker Pop Challenge #20 - Anything Goes - Must color image
Crafty Ribbon Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge #201 - Spring Has Sprung
Challenges4Everybody Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes

Copics Used:  E31, E35, E50, E51, E57, E93, BV20, Y04, Y11, G40, YG23, YG67, YR23, YR24, B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04.


15 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card & I love your coloring! Great design too...TFS!!!

    I found you on the Outlawz & I'm now your newest follower! I'd love for you to visit my blog & follow me too....Hugs & Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card, beautiful colors and design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I will join as a follower.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet!!
    I'm on Outlawz too.... just joined. Please follow my blog, also. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI... beautiful card. I'm also on Outlawz.... just joined.
    I just started following you here... please join me and follow my blog also.
    thanks much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and so cute, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card look gorgeous!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, lovely to see you on the Outlawz, hope you're having fun!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this is sooooo CUTE!! Thank you for joining in our "Things with Wings" challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/! Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I love that fairy! Thanks for joining us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts with it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous,love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable, love that image!

    Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP! challenge! :)

    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww... so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS